April & May 2018 Glenn County 4-H Roundup Newsletter
In this April & May 2018 issue:
4-H Camp/Fair Clean Up, Council/Staff Updates, 4-H Staff Reports, County-Wide News & Events, Club & Project Info, Honors & Recognition, Sect/State/Natl News, and Important Dates. Attachments include: April & May 2018 Calendars, Updates Calendar of Events, Sample Personal Buyer Letter, and the Glenn County Buyers' Group Letter
4-H Important Dates
- Presentation Form Due – Monday, April 2, 2018
- Fashion Revue & Quilt Show Online Registration Due—Monday, April 2, 2018
- Event Make-Up Form Due—Monday, April 10, 2018
- Spring Tractor Supply Paper Clover Campaign—April 11-22, 2018
- Fashion Revue & Quilt Show Practice - Hamilton High School Cafeteria—Friday, April 13, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Fashion Revue & Quilt Show - Hamilton High School Cafeteria—Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 8:30 a.m.
- Food Fiesta & Creative Arts & Skills Day - Hamilton High School Cafeteria – Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 4-H Camp Applications & Campership Applications Due – Monday, April 16, 2018
- Scholarship Applications Due – Monday, April 16, 2018
- Junior Leader Development Award Applications Due – Monday, April 16, 2018
- County Ambassador & Jr. Ambassador Applications Due—Monday, April 16, 2018
- Glenn County 4-H Council Meeting—Monday, April 16, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
- Fair Entries Due—Tuesday, April 17, 2018 by 4:00 p.m. to the Fair Office
- 4-H Fair Participation Reports Due—Tuesday, April 17, 2018 to the UCCE Office