It is a fun time for all ages. There is also a contest for the team with the best costumes and one for the team with the best team name for each session. There are door prizes given out throughout the day.
How to Participate:
- Form a team of five members. Adults and Youth welcome! You do not have to be a member of 4-H.
- Select a bowling session time.
- Have each individual bowler complete an individual bowler’s pledge sheet raising a minimum of $50.00 or at least $250.00 per team.
- Bring complete pledge forms with money to your session the day of the event in your best costume!
Awards given for:
- Top individual who raised the most money
- Best Costume Contest
- Best Team Name
- Top three individual scores
REGISTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO ENSURE SESSION TIME
Turn Registration Forms into the UCCE Office
Proceeds from this event support countywide 4-H Events.