"Strike for Scholarships"
Let's strike up some funds to help educate our young!
The 4-H Bowl-a-Thon is a great event for youth and adults to participate in and bowl for the 4-H Program. You do not have to be a member of 4-H to participate in this event. The Bowl-a-Thon will be held at the Orland Bowl on Sunday, September 22, 2019 from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m at Orland Bowl. It is a fun time for all ages!
How to Participate
- Register by dropping off the attached registration form to the UCCE Office or by calling (530) 865-1107 to sign up by Monday, September 16, 2019.
- Sign up sponsors and collect pledges. We ask that each bowler collect a minimum of $25. The more you raise, the better chance you have at winning one of the three prizes listed above. All funds will support Glenn County 4-H!
- Come to the Orland bowling alley on Sunday, September 22, 2019 at least 15 minutes before the bowling start time with your completed pledge forms and all donations.
- Finally, have fun! It’s not all about the bowling, but knowing that you will be helping send our 4-H’ers to college. All proceeds will help fund Glenn County 4-H Scholarships.
Prizes will be awarded to the top three pledge collectors.
- 1st Prize: Family four pack to Rare Air
- 2nd Prize: Family four pack to the Haunted Corn Maze at Country Pumpkins
- 3rd Prize: $20 gift certificate to Orland Bowl
Event Registration and Pledge Sheet PacketBOWL-A-THON Flyers and Registration Forms 2019