WHAT IS A HI 4-H MEMBER?
A Glenn County Hi 4-H member is a member who actively participates in both regular meetings and community service events. As a Hi 4-H member, you have shown and will continue to display outstanding qualities. Being a Hi 4-H member is an excellent opportunity to gain further experiences and enhances community involvement.
Qualities of a Hi 4-H member:
- Responsible and reliable
- A leader
- A team player
- An effective listener
- A positive role model
- Share experiences and express new ideas for 4-H community involvement
- Respectful of others
Glenn County Hi 4-H Member Information Sheet
You may sign-up for this project at anytime during the 4-H year. A minimum of 6 hours of project instruction is required.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A HI 4-H MEMBER
- Work together as a team to represent the Glenn County 4-H program. Represent 4-H at civic and community affairs and share 4-H experiences to promote 4-H as requested.
- Help at countywide events: Canned Food Drive, Adopt-A-Family, Country Pumpkins Glow Stick Sales Fundraiser, and much more.
- Plan, implement and carry out countywide community service activities throughout 2017-2018 as a team.
- Be 11 years of age (As of Dec. 31) or older
- Currently enrolled in the Glenn County 4-H Program