For more information and to view all the project proficiencies and California 4-H project sheets available, visit the web pages below:
Glenn County 4-H Project Website Pages Available
A 4-H Project Is
- Planned work in an area of interest to the 4-H member.
- Guided by a 4-H adult volunteer who is the project leader.
- Aimed at planned objectives that can be attained and measured.
- Summarized by some form of record keeping.
- A minimum of six hours of project instruction.
Projects help 4-H members find and nurture their spark.
Sparks are what help youth see the potential within themselves. Sparking the inner passions, interests and talents of young people that inspire them on the path to thriving is central to youth development work.
California 4-H Project Lists
Project availability varies by county and club.