Record Book Resources
Types of Record Books
- Handwritten/typed forms
- Online Record Book (ORB)
Enrolled 4-H members and adult volunteer leaders may access the Online Record Book. The system uses 4hOnline enrollment data to pre-fill in club and project information. The system will export the forms needed for submitting a hard copy Record Book at the end of the year.
Begin your Online Record Book Now!
ORB_Log-In_Help_Sheet ">Orb Log-in Help Sheet
For additional information regarding the Online Record Book see the Online Record Book Guide
- Be sure to include the Glenn County 4-H Record Book Member Information (Pink) Sheet 2017-2018 in the front of your binder. You will also need to put the current 4-H age division you are in in the top right hand box. The division the member is in will be the area it is to be judged in.
- Print the 2017-2018 Record Book Forms or work in ORB throughout the year, at your project meetings and after events while the information is fresh in your mind.
- Refer to the 2017-2018 Record Book Manual for Junior, Intermediate, and Senior Members & 2016-2017 Record Book Manual Adult Partner's Guide (Most Current)
- Refer to the Calendar of Events and the monthly Round Up newsletters for event dates and locations.
- Be sure to reference 2017-2018 4-H County Record Book PDR Tip Sheet for ease of record keeping.
Visit the State 4-H website for more helpful hints on the the Record Book at: http://4h.ucanr.edu/Resources/Members/RecordBook/.
Examples of State Record Books
Primary Member Record Books (Ages 5-8 by December 31)
- 2017-2018 Primary Record Book Manual - in Word
- 2017-2018 Primary Record Book Manual - in PDF
- 2017-2018 Primary iSprout Record Book Manual - in Word
- 2017-2018 Primary iSprout Record Book Manual - in PDF
Primary Members are not eligible for competition. All primary members who submit a record book at the county level receive a rosette ribbon.
Primary work is not carried over to the Personal Development Report when the 4-Her becomes a regular member.
Regular Member Record Books (Ages 9-19 by December 31)
- 2017-2018 Personal Development Report Form - Word
- 2017-2018 Personal Development Report Form - PDF
- 2017-2018 Annual Project Report Form - Word (Required for each project)
- 2017-2018 Annual Project Report Form - PDF
Senior Member Forms:
- 2017-2018 Senior Resume Template - Word
- 2017-2018 Senior Resume Template - PDF
- Sample Senior 4-H Resume
Junior or Teen Leader Forms:
- 2017-2018 Leadership Development Report Form - Word
- 2017-2018 Leadership Development Report Form - PDF
Adults may assist by guiding, explaining, helping to compile information and proofreading. Please be sure it is the 4-H member's work.
Record Books are Due to your Club's Key Leader(s) NO Later than July 2nd.
It is the 4-H member's responsibility to get all appropriate signatures. Be sure to get the following forms signed:
- Personal Development Report
- Annual Project Report
- Junior Teen Leadership Report or the Alternate Leadership Report
If you would like your Record Book to advance to the county judging be sure to check the box on the back of the * Glenn County 4-H Record Book Member Information (Pink) Sheet 2017-2018 .