Glenn County 4-H Scholarships
- Graduating high school senior
- Currently an active 4-H member
- Achieved a minimum of a 2.5 grade point average and meet entrance requirements to a university, community college, vocational school or military service.
- Completed and signed application
- Resume (senior 4-H resume or other format)
- Letters of recommendation
- One 4-H advisor, program representative, or adult volunteer reference and one professional reference outside of 4-H (community, work or school related) are recommended.
- Current photo for publicity purposes
- Current official sealed high school transcript
- Essay or short-answer prompts relevant to the requirements
Application & Evaluation RubricGlenn County 4-H Scholarship Information & Application 2020
All of the above items must be completed and received at the Glenn County Cooperative Extension Office by mail or hand delivered no later than Monday, March 30, 2020 for consideration. Final selection will be by interview on Thursday, April 2, 2020, 6:30 p.m., at the Cooperative Extension Office in Orland. Be sure to schedule your interview appointment by calling the Cooperative Extension Office at (530) 865-1107.
Mail the Application to: Glenn County 4-H Council, P.O Box 697, Orland, CA 95963.
Hand Deliver the Application to: UC Cooperative Extension, Glenn County, 821 East South Street, Orland, CA 95963.