New Website Resource for Sac Valley Tree Crop Production
The UC Cooperative Extension Orchard Crop Advisors in the Sacramento Valley are excited to announce the launch of our new website – the Sacramento Valley Orchard Source! This site will bring together the wealth of information we provide in one location, including:
- Timely newsletter articles through our Blog
- Weekly Soil Moisture Loss (ET) Reports for the Northern and Southern Sacramento Valley
- Pest Catch Reports based on weekly scouting in the Northern Sacramento Valley
- Crop-specific production and management information for almonds, prunes and walnuts
- Calendar of area Cooperative Extension meetings & events
We’ve built this site for you, the growers, PCAs, managers and allied industries. Please let us know what you think so we can continue to improve it.
Visit us at http://www.sacvalleyorchards.com/ to check it out!
- Power Point - Chemical Thinning a Large Crop - Tulare Meeting 5-17-2010
- Establishing and Training Table Olives for Mechanical Harvest 2008
- Establishing and Training Manzanillo Table Olives For Mechanized Harvest
- Patch Budding: A Convient Method for Top Working Olives
- Olive Fruit Fly Trapping - updated November 11, 2014!
- Mechanical Harvesting of Table Olives
- California Olive Committee
- CIMIS - California Irrigation Management Information System
- Crop ET Data and Weekly Soil Moisture Loss
- Fruit & Nut Center - Olives
- California Olive Oil Council
- UC Davis Olive Center
- UCCE Sonoma - Olives
- IPM Guidelines - Olives