Glenn County 4-H Council
4-H Council's purpose is to plan, promote and carry out 4-H youth development work. Council is to operate in compliance with UC policies and the Mission, Core Values, and Framework of the 4-H YDP.
The Council has nine meetings during the program year (on the third Monday in August, September, October, November, January, February, March, April, June) where the business of the Council is conducted and voted on by the membership.
We encourage all leaders and members (14 years and older) to take an active part in the decision-making process as you are voting members. All clubs should be represented. These representatives should then report back to their Club about what was discussed at the Council meeting.
The purpose of the Council is to:
- Oversee the management aspects of the 4-H YDP.
- Develop and coordinate educational programs, event activities and training that support and are consistent with the program.
- Build in mechanisms to achieve affirmative action goals and develop a management body whose membership is representative of the diversity of the community.
- Include involvement of 4-H adult volunteers and members in operations and decision-making.
- Facilitate community involvement to contribute to program focus and direction.
- Facilitate the expansion of programs into new communities.
2019-2020 Council Meeting Dates
- Monday, August 19, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. - Orland GCOE Center
- Monday, September 16, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. - Willows GCOE Building
- Monday, October 21, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. - Orland GCOE Center
- Monday, November 18, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. - Willows GCOE Building
- Monday, January 27, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. - Orland GCOE Center
- Monday, February 24, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. - Willows GCOE Building
- Monday, March 16, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. - Orland GCOE Center
- Monday, April 20, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. - Willows GCOE Building
- Monday, June 15, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. - Orland GCOE Center
Glenn County 4-H Council Meeting Locations
Each location alternates each month. You may also attend via Zoom Conference into the meeting from your own home. You can call or video in!
Glenn Success Square GCOE Conference Center
131 E. Walker Street
Orland, CA 95963
Glenn County Office of Education Building
311 S Villa Ave.
Willows, CA 95988
Topic: Glenn County 4-H Council Meeting
Time: July 15, 2019 7:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
To Join the Zoom Meeting at 7:00 p.m., visit: https://ucanr.zoom.us/j/117819198
One tap mobile: +16465588656, 117819198# US (New York) +16699006833, 117819198# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location: +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 117 819 198
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acxv67xy5M